For all appointments, please call 03 9416 1466.
For NEW PATIENTS
Once you have your referral letter from your doctor, please contact our Rooms to make an appointment.
What to Bring
- Referral letter from registered doctor or specialist
- Relevant x–rays, MRI scans and CT scans
- Any information relevant to your medical history, including current medications, allergies, and ongoing medical problems
- Your Medicare and health insurance details
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
When to Arrive
Please allow sufficient time to get to your appointment. It is best to arrive at least 10–15 mins prior to your appointment, so that you have time to fill out paperwork such as your New Patient Registration Form and Shoulder Questionnaires. This can also be done prior to your appointment.
Mr Moaveni does his best to run on time.
At least 24–48 hours notice is requested for cancellations so that others may benefit from the space available. Less than 24 hours notice may incur a $80.00 cancellation fee.
Payment of Fees
All patients will be requested to pay for their consultation on day of attendance.
- For public patients, please ask your GP to refer to Outpatient Departments at:
- the Alfred (Fax 9076 6938) or
- Maroondah Hospital (Fax 9871 3202)